No matter how familiar you are with a city or how experienced you are as a landlord, renting your property can be a daunting prospect.
There is nothing more stressful than having an empty property which is costing you money. It is critical that you are able to find the right tenant who is willing to pay the maximum possible price in the shortest possible time.
Our Landlord’s Guide has been prepared to assist both experienced and novice landlords alike in ensuring that their Glasgow investment property is profitable, well maintained, legally compliant and hassle free.
The Guide will take you step by step through the whole rental process in Glasgow from deciding whether or not to employ an agent through to the legal paperwork required.
The Guide includes the following:
- Identifying the correct location for your buy to let investment
- Ensuring that your property is accurately valued in order to achieve a quick let
- Whether your Glasgow property should be let furnished or unfurnished
- Which types of furniture to choose and how much should be spent
- The benefits of using a Glasgow rental agent to market your property
- Ensuring the correct people are advised and the correct legal framework has been established before you let your property out
- Advertising your property
- Health and Safety issues
- Legislation Issues
- How to identify your perfect tenants
To download your free 16 page Landlord’s Guide now simply complete the form below and click the download button when complete.
If you have any questions on renting property in Glasgow we would be delighted to provide further rental advice either by email or phone. Please feel free to contact us with any question which you may regarding either an existing or proposed buy to let purchase / investment.